Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

More Blog Candy

Jeanette who happens to have a super blog has joined the blog candy crew after a whopping 20,000 visitors and 200 posts in just ONE YEAR!

http://jeannettespages.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-candy.html

Pop over to have a good look around-Jeanette also is an SU demo and has a great ribbon share on the go at the moment too if anyone is interested where you get the chance to try every colour and type of ribbon available from SU in the Uk for alot less than having to buy whole reels of each. I got my ribbon via a ribbon share and I highly recommend it-it's great having every colour and makes cardmaking alot more interesting than if you only have only one or two reels-pink or very vanilla with yellow-it's a no no, so have a think anyway.

I also noticed that Jeanette is offering free Saleabration SU stamp sets if you join her swap-absolute deal of the day, week, month?

How many reasons do you need to go to Jeanettes blog then? Offf you go-I don't mind-have fun and don't make too much noise when you return! (We all turn into our Mum's/Dad's one day-it's inevitable!).

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Jeanettes blog IS fabulous!

Anyway, just wanted to say Hi & thanks for the lovely message you left me yesterday - it's true, there is always a reflective moment on your childs birthday :) It was such a happy day!
Have a good evening
Love Steph xxx

Jeannette said...

Hi, I just wanted to say thank you for all the lovely comments you have left me, I really appreciate it. I love your Rabbits and Basil is just adorable!

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie