Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Monday, February 9, 2009

Blog Award and a poorly Bobbi



My first blog award! This has been given to me by the lovely Jeanette (thank you, thank you, thank you!!) and I'm suitably chuffed of course. I now have the task of choosing five more blogs which show 'attitude/gratitude' and award this treasure to them. Passing on the love so to speak!


Well, a challenge in itself and I can't get Spice Girls songs out of my head now-must be the 'attitude' bit, I keep thinking of 'girl power'. A bit sexist that possibly, though thinking about it I don't frequent many male blogs apart from Tim Holtz course! My Spice Girls songs are all very brief I hasten to add. Spice Girls weren't really me (to say the least) I was a bit old and more into Nirvana than wondering what Scary and whoever the others were, were doing!


Anyway, I will have something to eat and have a ponder and be back soon with my very own award ceremony!


I'm hungry and shattered-poor Bobbi (puss cat) hasn't been 100% for a couple of days which has been very worrying of course. I've suspected an abscess and tried to check her over to accompanying hisses and yeowls! Anyway, I went down earlier and an abscess has well and truly made itself known-all weepy, red and very painful looking. I've just been to the vets with her-poor Bobbi was very brave but it clearly hurt alot to have the wound cleaner. She's been given a 48hour antibiotic and back again on Thursday for a deja vu visit (ie another antibiotic, clean etc) no doubt!





Painful for Bobbi but a relief for me-she's not been right and now we've spotted and are treating an abscess so hopefully the antibiotic will kick in and she'll be feeling a whole lot better soon. Not easy catching her, boxing her etc and I'm tired anyway (on second lot of antibiotics myself for sinusitis) so exhausted now and need some comfort food as it's VERY cold out too!

No comments:

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie