Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Thursday, February 12, 2009

Blog Awards ceremony!




Well, disappointingly Jonathan Ross can't be with us today as he's busy learning a whole new vocabulary that doesn't involve swearing all the time. Between you and me I think he should give the book to Gordon Ramsey when he's finished with it assuming it works. I say 'give' as opposed to the usual 'lend' as I think Gordon Ramsey's need is so great that it's going to be long term dictionary reading can save him from his verbal diet equivalent of junk food (swearing, swearing and swearing a bit more).

Anyway, I'm doing my usual bit of getting sidetracked though as I say 'sidetracked is my middle name'.

Right so I'm in a beautiful dress-not too OTT, not too short, just perfect and that means I can't breathe very well, eat or sit down so best be getting on with this as breathing, eating and well sitting down are fairly crucial to the human body!My hair also looks fabulous, I'm wearing jewellery so expensive security guards follow me around and the paparazzi are driving me mad!!

After the wonderful Jeanette gave me the lovely award, if you remember I have to choose five more blogs to give the said award to that show attitude/gratitude.It's been alot of furrowed brows (ie when I get wrinkles I can blame you Jeanette as frowning leads to wrinkles or so I'm told)!

In the end I've chosen blogs that are varied and interesting, regularly updated and personal-you can really believe there is a human behind the blog! If you haven't been to these blogs then 'be free'and go exploring-you won't regret it and I promise you'll be hugely inspired and entertained no less!! The recipients need to (should they desire) copy the award from this post and add it to their post or blog. Then choose five more blogs that they believe show attitude/grattitude, post these blogs as I have done and let the new awardees know by posting a comment on their blogs.

So the awards go to: (visualise a gold envelope here (no doubt the instructions to make it are on SCS (!)-scalloped edge, pretty ribbon, lots of glitter etc etc):

Stamps, Paper, Scissors (this is a MUST GO TO blog. Jan Tink is so funny and certainly shows attitude-I adore her blog)

Anna's Girls (Anna has a fab craft room and her blog is a great mix of craft and real life and getting a new car sorted showed real attitude!)

Cardmaking & me (Tassy is a very talented creator of all sots of gorgeous things and a very personal approach to crafting too- a really nice person)

(The Crafty Butterfly is a fantastic stampers blog by Wendy.Absolutely full of different techniques, styles and ideas it's well worth a visit and another and another-there's so many things to see)

Little Cotton Rabbit ( just about the first blog I ever went on, many moons ago. I think I was attracted by the 'rabbit' mention and of course subsequently rubber stamps were made of the aforementioned rabbits! It's primarily about knitting but also a bit of life and a fab list of blogs to then blog hop to as well).

Well hopefully all the recipients are overjoyed to receive such a prestigious award. I'm off to the aftershow party (Elton and David are holding it the darlings but I did tell them no Liz Hurley! If they've sneaked her in I'll be furious!. Need to change before of course-can't wear the same dress can I. The next dress is a stunner-inspired by all the snow it's white and sparkly-perfect. Just need to find the Stazon cleaner as noticed that I still have some ink on my hands from cardmaking earlier-chipboard letters are a pain to ink-the ink goes everywhere and I always only remember the gloves when I'm trying to scrub the ink off my hands!Hope it doesn't take off my St Tropez fake tan-streaky hands are so 2008!!!

Normal service will be resumed shortly!!

No comments:

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie