Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Yet more blog candy!

Well, if you were crowned Papercrafter of the Year 2008 in Papercraft Essentials magazine wouldn't you celebrate?!

Kim won and is sharing her success with some fab blog candy-we'll have rotten teeth at this rate! Go to Kim's blog and see the sort of cards that (rightly) so impressed the judges-be inspired and look at the lovely goodies on offer.

Of course you'll see more of Kim's work in future editions but what a fantastic achievement-well done!

1 comment:

Tassy said...

Hi there! thanks for your sweet comment!And thanks for sharing this!I love papercraft essentials and always tried, I mean, tried to send my cards off, but I just cannot remember why I never did, one thing leads to the other.I will go visit Kim now and wow, well done on her!
See ya later
Tassy
x

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie