Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Monday, January 19, 2009

How amazing is this.....

...prize! (You'll have to blog hop to see!).

Pop over to see Steph on her cleverly titled 'much ado about nothing' blog and you could win some beautiful stamps.


http://stephmuchadoaboutnothing.blogspot.com/2009/01/blog-candy-alert.html#comment-form


While you're there, do stop and look at her creations- on the 14th January she posted 'a card to share' and I want it! It's beautiful and making me seriously want the Stampin Up papers she used! Then look at the one she posted on the 15th!! WOW! Gorgeous colours too!

Steph seems to be new to blogging but I for one will go back as I can't wait to see more cards she makes as they're really 'my kind of card', which is extra good.

There's alot of blogs out there but Steph's is a real breath of fresh air and I can't wait to see how it pans out, so best of luck Steph.

No comments:

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie