Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Tuesday, January 27, 2009

A card and a terrible photo


Apart from the insipid colour of this photo; (taking photos on gloomy Winter days in England isn't a recipe for photo perfection alas!), I thought this quite a cheery card.

The stamp is from MFT (My Favorite Things) - another US company and they're fab! This set actually comes with the lady, a lead and lots of different dogs-sausage dogs, labrador, boxer, the poodle of course and many more. It's a clear stamp set (yes I know I don't like clear stamps), but (and it's a big but) easy to work with-no squishing-yea!

I used a Karen Marie Klip paper to paper piece the lady's skirt and for the background. I am going to have to try and take another photo-this is shocking!

Coloured in with SU markers and just a white card blank, some Europa pink marble card and a few gems finish it off. The sentiment was the best I could manage, as no doggie sentiments! Thought it worked anyway-a bit like 'follow your nose' I thought.....

Sorry about the AWFUL photo-I will try, try, try again.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Oooh I love pink cards & the poodle is just so sweet! Great layout & the sentiment is perfect, luv it :) xxx

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie