Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Monday, April 20, 2009

Woo hoo!

Well, I'm feeling rather chuffed right now as soon I'll have some more craft goodies winging their way to me! What's so strange about that you ask? Well.....I am a WINNER!!!!! (been watching alot of US TV lately!).


I won on one of Sarahs prize days. On day 3 Sarah created a beautiful box with a handle with a banner attched to it. She decorated it in blue for a baby. Sarah asked for suggestions as to ideas the box could be used for. I said I'd fill the box with goodies for Mummy-face packs, hand creams etc and put the baby banner on their cot. Sarah chose this idea as the winning entry!! She'll send me some die cuts of the boxes and banners so I'll make one up (it'll come a poor second to Sarah's effort alas) and post it up here soon.





Then this morning, I spotted that I had won the Passion for Papertrey scallops challenge!! With this challenge it's a 2009 computerised pick a name out of a hat system and the name was me!! It's for the baby card I did yesterday (above). I'm thrilled! I won some gorgeous papers, a bit of card and some ribbons. I'm not familiar with the paper set-(but then all I know is the Raspberry Fizz set as we all long for that!) but I believe it's male oriented which will be handy-I'm off to the Papertrey site to have a look for it now-wee hee!!



Thank you Kate and Steph!

4 comments:

Jeannette said...

Congratulations Jennie, I love it when prizes go to people I know.

Aimes said...

Congratulations! That's a fab card you entered for the Papertrey challenge! Have fun with your new PTI goodies!
Aimes
x

Stephanie said...

You're on a winning streak you lucky thing! I'm so pleased it was you Jennie (on both accounts) xxx BTW good job with the Copics!

Susie Sugar said...

This ia adorable I love it
Hugs Susie xx

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie