Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Naughty pussy cat!




I saw this stamp and as they say 'it had my name on it'! Penny Black are just phenomenol-they just seem to be able to create the most gorgeous images of animals in a way no one else comes close to. I only have a couple of their images-this and a Christmas cat one so must get saving for more! I have my eye on a gorgeous bunny one-similar to this image with a bunny on his back lying on a bird table or something. The bunny looks just like Jacob and he lies like that all the time when he trances himself.


This cat so reminds me of Tom, though I do have a photo on this blog of Basil sitting a bird table which is rather similar to this naughty cat.


I love these papers from Making Memories but not managed to use them yet. I couldn't seem to match this image to the usual suspects paper wise and as a last resort I tried these and actually thought they worked really well. I could so imagine having a skirt or dress with the chocolate brown pattern!! Love it!

I'm afraid my photo lets me down again-I'm utterly useless-it was such a sunny day so I should have no excuse. having said that, it was so sunny I couldn't actually see the card properly! I laid it on white paper and then the white just reflected back at me because of the strength of the sun and I'm amazed I even got the whole card in shot!


Never mind-need to practise so many things clearly, as well as my new Copics!

Ingredients:
Penny Black cat stamp
'Reach for the stars' sentiment stamp-Hero Arts
Card blank from Steph so unknown
Making memories paper
Whisper White card from Stampin Up
Chocolate Chip card by Stampin Up
Taffeta pink ribbon from Stampin Up
Pink gems from Steph so unknown
Clear gems from stash

No comments:

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie