Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Thursday, November 1, 2007

Lots of cat food needed!



Somewhere along the way, I have come across this picture (probably on a cat forum) and copied it to 'my pictures'. I don't know who took the photo, or who the cat or man is so am unable to credit it, sorry.

However, it is such an amazing picture, I had to share it.

So many questions are raised:


How many sachets of cat food a day does this cat eat?
Does he/she have a dog flap rather than a cat flap?
How on earth do you take this cat to the vets?
How do you get a worming tablet/antibiotics down his/her throat if unwilling to co-operate?
Does he/she prefer a settee to a chair?
What does the vacuum cleaner think of all the cat hairs produced?

Finally, the ultimate question:

Can I have one please?

No comments:

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie