Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Beautiful new stamps



How gorgeous are these?

They are by Oxford Impressions. This plate is not available anymore but I was so lucky and noticed it for sale on the UKS (Uk Scrappers) site recently.

I'd never come across this manufacturer before, but as soon as I saw them I had to have them. Having looked at then Oxford Impressions, there's a few other plates I wouldn't mind either!

They're photo-plates so amazingly detailed and I need to perfect my knack a bit. I've only played with them so far but will have to get down to some 'grown-up' cardmaking soon and try my best to do justice to these amazing images.

I did think some of them would be suitable for Christmas cards. I will get the gold and deep blue inks and powders out and have an experiment.

I love rubber stamps but I really love these rubber stamps!

No comments:

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie