Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Monday, October 20, 2008

Candy that won't make your dentist cross!

Must quickly post about some gorgeous blog candy over at Linda's blog. Linda is a Stampin Up demo and has some lovely cards and projects on her blog.

http://www.purelystamping.blogspot.com/

I absolutely insist that if you follow this link through to the blog candy you hang around and look at her lovely cards and other creations! If you don't I will know! Big Sister is watching!


If you don't win it (sob) once you've wiped your eyes, picked up all the soggy tissues and peeled your loyal cat/bunny/dog/snake/child/whatever off your lap, follow the link Linda provides and make your own!! The site the instructions for this stunning creation come from is by Danni and well worth a look.

This is the wonder of blogs, not only is each blog amazing in it's own right (present company excepted!), but blogs are like the little windy streets you find in places such as York, Winchester, Oxford,Warwick, Cambridge etc when you're visiting for a day on a short break. Down these lovely streets you seem to find a mass of amazing and highly individual shops filled with an eclectic range of 'must haves' and 'I want it alls!'.

I love blog hopping/wandering, what is it called? Just remember to bookmark or put into favourites all these blogs so you can come back when you've a few weeks to spare!

1 comment:

Nerdy Girl.... The Life of Linda said...

Ha ha, I will never have to write another advert for myself, I will just get you to do it.... thank you very much for taking part in my blog candy giveaway.
I see you like William Morris, when I was doing my 2 years of interior design study I had to do a project on someone (obviously to do with interior design) and I chose William Morris, even sat in the cafe at the V&A museum in London which is all decked out in his style.... have a good day..

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie