Spring

Spring
Sunshine in a flower

Thursday, July 17, 2008

My prize has arrived!



Wow!

Well everyone...LOOK AT THIS!


If ever there was something that changed your reluctant minds about entering competitions, surely this is it!

I am so chuffed, I absolutely love this bag and it's so special as it's been designed by Alix, so absolutely unique actually as it would be impossible to make two bags identical as made from natural materials..so very, very special and utterly gorgeous.

The contents revealed themselves to be some beautiful card making goodies! These were wrapped carefully and would have looked really nice in a photo but I'm afraid to confess that excitement got the better of me and before I could contain myself, I had (carefully - I wasn't entirely out of control)opened the pressie and was happily rooting through the contents!




I did try to re-wrap the pressies in order to take a photo but try as I might (and I really did try, I just couldn't make it all look as pretty and perfect as it had with Alix wrapping. Sorry about that. The pretty pink paper and bow in the goodies picture are the wrappings. You'll have to imagine a pressie beautifully and perfectly wrapped in the paper with a big bow and once you have that image in your mind tell me (and you have to tell the truth; I'll know if you're fibbing) if you could have resisted unwrapping it to find your camera, try and find a suitably sunny place that's reasonably tidy too, in order that the picture could be taken before the pressie was unwrapped!? Nope, thought not!

Anyway massive thanks go to Alix for holding the competition and providing, wrapping and posting the fab prizes!

Mustn't forget 'the guv' or Beverley who continues to enjoy her '40 days of celebrating' her forthcoming 40th birthday. Every day there are more competitions, more prizes and mixed up with all of that a really fun blog trip round the world. On that note, I had best end this post so you can tear on over to see Alix and Bev!!

No comments:

Humphrey and Sophie

Humphrey and Sophie